From your MAC or PC, access files on your iPhone or iPod touch.
Share files with other iPhones or iPod users.
Email single or multiple files as attachments.
From PDF, Word, iWorks documents to Pictures and more.
Playback music and video files.
Copy, move, rename, delete, zip and more.
Create and edit text files with auto encoding detection.
iFiles has build-in voice recorder.
iFiles has many configuration options.
Create text files, voice recordings, import/take/record photos/movies.
Search for files in current folder.
Zip and unzip files.
Supported File Formats
- iWorks ’08 and ’09 (Pages, Numbers, Keynote with or without Preview)
- Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- HTML web pages and Web archives (web pages downloaded by Safari)
- PDF Documents
- RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD
- Plain text with auto-detection of character encoding. Text files can also be edited
- Movies (supported file formats by iPhone: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
- Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC)
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
Supported File Operations
- Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, and Create New Folder
- Zip and Unzip
- Email (directly from iFiles using iPhones email accounts)
- Share files with other iPhone or iPod Touch users over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- View and change properties
- Save images to Photo Library
- Create new Voice Recording
- Take Photos, record movies or import from Photo Library
- Create and edit text files